How to Get a CustomerSource Login
The first thing you need is a Microsoft Passport Account.
Go to: https://accountservices.passport.net (Sample screen below) Click on “Sign Up” for an account and follow those instructions:
Next: Now you’ve obtained your passport account.
1. Go to: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource
2. You will be prompted to enter your passport information.
3. Enter your e-mail address. Note: This is the e-mail address that was registered when you purchased Navision. If you are not sure what that was send an inquiry to email@example.com
4. An automated e-mail will be sent to that e-mail address with further instructions
5. Open the e-mail (it will look like the one below) and click on the link. The purpose of the link is to associate this passport account to your CustomerSource account.
6. You will be prompted to enter the passport information again.
7. If all the steps have been completed and completed correctly. You will get a message saying you have successfully associated the accounts.
Click to go to CustomerSource
For more information, go to the Microsoft CustomerSource FAQ
|Home | About BSS | Site Map | Contact Us | Navision Pro | Navision Standard | Case Studies | Fact Sheets | White Papers | ©2006 - 2010 Business Systems Solutions|